I want to read and learn all I can, write thoughtfully and truthfully, live according to reason and ever more mature wisdom, and savor every wonderful little gift of life.
Lovely moments from my life this past week:
* Relaxing after breakfast for a few minutes with a purring cat on my chest
* Making iced tea and sipping it throughout the weekend
* Riding with my husband along backwoods West Virginia roads with the windows down—feeling the sun and cool breeze on my face
* Writing letters to some of my new pen pals
* Sitting on the deck swing reading a fun novel (Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman)
* Singing “Beauty and the Beast” while unloading the dishwasher 🙂