Musings on personal growth, books, motherhood, writing, and more. "Every hour is saved from that eternal silence, something more, a bringer of new things." – Tennyson
* Sitting in my car in the Taco Bell drive-through line, feeling the warm sun and air through my open windows, looking at the blooming Yucca plant they had near the menu sign, and anticipating my yummy food
* Walking-jogging outside in the morning with no music in my ears except the birds’ songs
* Spending a few minutes this weekend on decorating to make my home prettier. I am always amazed by how much visual difference a tablecloth and some well-placed, interesting, and lovely objects can make.
* Raking up the cut grass in our backyard while my husband mowed
* Cuddling my best friend’s new cat as well as my own cats 🙂