I want to learn all I can, live as wisely as I can, and savor every moment on the journey.
Lovely moments in my life from the past week…
* Making our backyard patio look a bit prettier, now that my husband has finished staining it red and re-painting our deck furtniture; I got two pots of petunias and some pretty chair cushions at K-mart, and now our deck is looking really nice!
* Knitting and resting a lot over the weekend; I was working on a little bag for a sibling’s birthday gift
* Mowing and raking grass with my husband late in the breezy late evening air right before a thunderstorm hit
* Cooking a new receipe on Sunday—a quinoa and spinach casserole
* Sorting my large stack of library books into “return” and “re-check out” piles 🙂
* Celebrating the end of the work week with chips & salsa and homemade margaritas with my husband on Friday night, and with the series finale of Sherlock on Netflix