I want to read and learn all I can, write thoughtfully and truthfully, live according to reason and ever more mature wisdom, and savor every wonderful little gift of life.
Lovely moments in my life in the past week:
* Beyond lovely—a heavenly hour spent out on my in-laws’ land, taking in the views (more photos below), petting the two pasture horses, listening to some pond frogs, and examining the new crops in my father-in-law’s garden
“Almost Heaven, West Virginia…”
* Sitting outside with the cats, painting my nails turquoise
* Trying out a new flavor of tea, a looseleaf herbal cranberry orange tea with rosehips and roobios. I’d forgotten, when I bought it, that I’m not a big fan of rosehips, but I’ve still been able to enjoy drinking the tea.
* Resting on Saturday while re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
* Catching up with family and friends and also meeting a few new people