Musings on personal growth, books, motherhood, writing, and more.
Lovely moments from my life recently:
* Hiking with friends in Kanawha State Forest
* Lying in bed reading all afternoon on Sunday
* Doing a mall outing with my mother, just like old times
* Going to a book signing of a local author I like very much, Marie Manilla, and talking with her for a while
* Watering our flowers and sweeping our deck in the evening while the sun was going down
* Tossing ping-pong balls for my cat Marvin to chase and bat back at me 🙂