I want to read and learn all I can, write thoughtfully and truthfully, live according to reason and ever more mature wisdom, and savor every wonderful little gift of life.
Some lovely moments in my past week:
* Re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince on the couch with two of my cats on my lap—and savoring the witty line from Dumbledore that I photographed and captioned above
* Sitting on our backyard swing (with the kitties) and writing to a friend I haven’t talked to in a while
* With my husband, following a Betty Crocker recipe and working together to figure out how to make biscuits, because neither of us had made them before
* Knitting while listening to a beautiful instrumental album I have called Eine Kleine Kaffemusik I by the Mulfingers
* Talking for hours with my closest friend