I want to read and learn all I can, write thoughtfully and truthfully, live according to reason and ever more mature wisdom, and savor every wonderful little gift of life.
Some lovely moments from my life in the past week…
* Going back to bed on Sunday morning after feeding the cats, knowing I could sleep as long as my body wanted to
* Jogging by the misty river in the morning
* Organizing my office room at home, where I keep all my books and notebooks 🙂
* Knitting while talking with my mother-in-law
* Drinking hot roobios chai tea in the morning with my breakfast and with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
* Watching my latest show (Switched at Birth) on Netflix and smiling afterward about a particularly nice episode ending