Musings on personal growth, books, motherhood, writing, and more.
Some lovely moments from my life in the past week…
* Going back to bed on Sunday morning after feeding the cats, knowing I could sleep as long as my body wanted to
* Jogging by the misty river in the morning
* Organizing my office room at home, where I keep all my books and notebooks 🙂
* Knitting while talking with my mother-in-law
* Drinking hot roobios chai tea in the morning with my breakfast and with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
* Watching my latest show (Switched at Birth) on Netflix and smiling afterward about a particularly nice episode ending