I want to read and learn all I can, write thoughtfully and truthfully, live according to reason and ever more mature wisdom, and savor every wonderful little gift of life.
Some lovely moments in my life this past week:
* Singing “Rainy Days and Mondays” in my head yesterday while filing at work and glancing out the window at the rain-drenched street—and realizing that for once on a rainy Monday, I didn’t feel down
* Starting a new knitting project and watching it take shape beautifully
* Going for a lovely trail walk on Saturday in our local park with my family
* Reorganizing my main at-hand writing notebook (binder)
* Secretly reading a novel (The Rainmaker) at my desk at work one day last week (when we weren’t busy), because I was too tired and moody to write
* Baking cupcakes for my husband’s birthday 🙂