I want to read and learn all I can, write thoughtfully and truthfully, live according to reason and ever more mature wisdom, and savor every wonderful little gift of life.
Some lovely moments in my life this week…
* Driving on a semi-rural West Virginia road under the shade of trees and the intermittent sparkling of the sun
* Chatting with my best friend at our local coffeshop-bookstore
* Retrieving the book I was looking for at the library plus several other books that called out to me from nearby shelves 🙂
* Lying in bed at night and listening to the crickets outside as I fell asleep
* Drinking a cup of herbal hot tea of a variety I haven’t had in a long time—Bigelow’s Orange & Spice
* Wearing the new shoes I bought (because my old ones were really worn out) and feeling like a princess