Musings on personal growth, books, motherhood, writing, and more. "Every hour is saved from that eternal silence, something more, a bringer of new things." – Tennyson
Lovely moments from my life in the past week:
* Camping! Every single moment there was glorious!!!
* Writing in my journal till my hand cramped one nice evening outside on the deck
* Painting my nails a new, trendy color (which I got for $2 at CVS) of pastel mint-green
* Cuddling with my cuddliest cat, Murray, and getting a full blast of cat breath in my face when he yawned. 🙂 I’ve come to actually like the smell by association.
* Walking/jogging by the river in the early morning