I want to read and learn all I can, write thoughtfully and truthfully, live according to reason and ever more mature wisdom, and savor every wonderful little gift of life.
Lovely moments in my life this past week…
* Going on a fun dinner-and-a-movie date with my husband on Friday evening (we ate Mexican and saw The Giver)
* Sitting on the deck late one evening last week, even after the cats had gone back inside one by one, and listening to the cicadas, birds, and bats
* Literally cutting and pasting looseleaf pages on which I’d written ideas for the plot of a novel into a composition notebook, for easy flipping and because composition notebooks are just fun 🙂
* Riding with my dad to and from a visitation at a funeral home outside of town: the scenery on the drive was very pretty, and we had a nice time talking about various topics
* Spending extra time on my hair on Sunday, straightening it (which I rarely do) and then enjoying the sleek look of it