Musings on personal growth, books, motherhood, writing, and more.
* Letting my husband doodle on my arm with a pen, and looking down to see that he’d given me a “tattoo” of a heart with these words inside: “[His name] loves me” 🙂
* Drinking Bigelow’s Orange & Spice herbal tea
* Getting to go to my writing critique group
* Leisurely reading a new library book called At Home with Jane Austen (by Kim Wilson); it’s filled with beautiful photos of the places Jane Austen lived along with drawings and paintings that illustrate various aspects of what her life was like
* Resting chin-to-forehead with my cuddliest cat, Murray
* Lying on the swing in our backyard last weekend when it was warm and sunny, with two of my cats draped over me like blankets
* Writing a paper for a course I’m taking online (American Indian History)…I’d forgotten how much I nerdily enjoy writing academic papers!
* Closing my eyes and remembering the beauty of Hawaii
* Buying a starfruit, slicing it, and eating the deliciously juicy pieces with my husband, who had never eaten one before
Wishing you all lots of lovely moments!